- Take away the borders, labels, languages and we are all the same. Human Beings.
- I want my children to understand the importance of cooperation, diplomacy and peace.
- We can't fight environmental issues and be eco-friendly alone.
- Extremism only survives through fear and war. Together we can end extremism, alone we can't.
- For all the negativity of the EU, we must remember all the good it has done, least of all the peace it has achieved with our neighbours.
- But most of all, I want to be a part of a greater world – standing shoulder to shoulder with our closest neighbours to fight for fairness and equality against greed, manipulation and tyranny.
Right, the weekend is about to start. We're off to the NSPCC dream car event this weekend; some much needed 'petrolhead' family time… oh and it's the Grand Prix too… oh... and it's the start of Euro 2016. EXCITED!