Beyond the Past
My Top 5 successes of 2015
- Seeing Wes develop in his rugby league career. No obstacle has been too high.
- Seeing Lucas overcome health problems to excelling at school and turning into a boy who is confident to debate politics with adults!!
- My re-connection with the Labour Party. I have always been a socialist and had socialist values but I lost connection with the Labour Party. They became too right centre for me. To accept austerity was the breaking point and Ed Miliband posing with The Sun! Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell are two of the most intelligent and arbitrary men I have come across in politics. The fact they don’t compromise their core beliefs is a breath of fresh air for me. I am proud of standing my ground, often standing alone, for many years and super proud we now have a leader who will serve the people of this country for THEM not for personal gain.
- I have developed so many new skills this year – planning my PhD study, book promotional work, marketing, book-keeping, script writing, editing, proofreading, the list is endless. For so many years, my brain was stagnant doing the same job day in day out. I can honestly say THANK YOU MENIERES. I may have days when my brain won’t work but on the days that is does – WOW! WOW! WOW!
- Learning the art of script writing. Another new skill I would not have developed had it not been for a forced change in direction. The feedback I received from an industry specialist for my FIRST work has spurred me on to follow my quest for success.