- does not respect and uphold democracy?
- has MPs that are more than happy to write vile abuse about the elected leader on social media
- allegedly scours through social media to see if key words are used so they can ban members
- imposes a blanket ban on meetings – ON MEETINGS! Can you imagine if the Tories cancelled democracy…oh wait…we have an unelected PM and ongoing investigations into electoral fraud.
- deserts the most vulnerable in society to participate in a farce of coup rather than holding the Tories to account.
- deserts the whole country post EU referendum to take part in self-indulgent bullying.
- has to have a meeting to discuss whether a democratically elected leader should be on the ballot paper.
- and THE BIGGEST SIN OF ALL…in my opinion –taking money for membership under false pretences; claiming if you part with your hard earned cash, you can vote in the leadership election. THEN, in what appears to be a breach of contract, exclude those new members or advising them 'it's okay, if you want to vote you can cough up an extra £25.' This is supposed to be a socialist party upholding the right to vote, to equality and fairness. £25 is a weekly shop for some families! They should not be excluded from democracy on the basis of cost. I have my vote but it doesn't mean I approve of the action and would leave my fellow supporters high and dry.
#Prayfor…all of us
Weapons of Mass Destruction – Trident
- Why are we spending billions on a deterrent system that will not and does not protect us from the risks we face today, for example terrorism or cyber-attacks? We don't spend billions on cures for diseases on the off chance there may be a pandemic in the future.
- Who says we have leaders responsible enough not to trigger these WMDs – Donald Trump & Boris Johnson spring to mind!
- Triggering Trident is fatal! They are not a deterrent.
- Who says we can have WMD and dictate to the rest of the world they can't? The arrogance is beyond comprehension. We should be leaders in eradicating WMD.