This article is well worth a read. Click here
- What must the world think of our lying politicians?
- How can we ever think we can have global credibility when our elected members behave worse than children?
- How can Owen Smith ever be electable or taken seriously when he will NOT accept a democratic decision unless it provides the result he wants.
- Even worse for me, how can Labour ever be taken seriously to fight against the world's evil dictators and advocate democracy, when the party refuses to accept democratic results.
- Everyone knows I wanted to stay within the EU and I did try and persuade people the politicians were lying but the democratic result has been delivered. Instead of fighting this decision, how about we pass urgent legislation prevented elected members lying or deceiving the public with disqualification of office if proven correct?
This week we went to Roundhay Park instead of our usual haunt, Temple Newsam. It was Eid and the park was buzzing with Muslim families celebrating together. It made me realise how lucky we are to live in a diverse, vibrant and mostly tolerant city. Lucas wanted to gatecrash the barbecues. Instead, he decided to turn his hand to photography. These are his photos and he's definitely uncovered a hidden talent.