Sunday 3 August 2014

FREE AT LAST...






It’s been an incredibly exciting week. My regular readers will know how much I love my ‘little piece of Italy in Wetherby’, yes Sant Angelo’s. I am delighted to announce my debut novel, Beyond the Past will be officially launched at the restaurant on Tuesday the 23rd September 2014 at 7pm as part of the Wetherbyhour live tweet event. A signed copy of the book will be up for grabs for the most innovative live tweet on the night. I hope lots of you will attend and just see how elegant and beautiful Sant Angelo’s is and come and support me of course. Full details of the event will be posted on the Facebook page.

In between entertaining the boys with the cinema and trips to Sheffield, I have been working on the marketing of Beyond the Past and writing Beyond the Lies, the sequel. I am really excited with the plot and sub plots. It’s been a long haul with the sequel but hard work pays off and there was no way I was going to rush the work. It’s so important to develop, improve and always move forward. That is why I decided this week to look into studying scriptwriting. Another string to my shiny, new bow.

In ten days time, rugby league training starts again. We all get to the summer break and are ‘rugbyed out!’ However, within a week of a break we are all itching to get back to the sport we love and our friends. We are also eagerly awaiting the start of the new football season. It is very exciting times for us Liverpool fans. We’ve been staying up late to watch the International Champions Cup. Liverpool play Manchester United in the final on Monday evening – there will be nothing ‘friendly’ about the game. It will be tough and passionate and we can’t wait. We are so impressed with the squad Brendan Rodgers is building and can’t wait to see how this season pans out and of course we have CHAMPIONS LEAGUE too. Anfield will rock!


Have you ever had a moment in your life when suddenly everything from your past becomes very clear? That one moment, when you realise that other people’s actions have detrimentally affected your outlook on life and the path that you followed. Well, that is what happened to me this week and it has probably, no correction it HAS been the most liberating moment of my life. Now I have clarity and truly feel free. I can’t elaborate too much, I’m saving the details for a future novel, but I can say that sometimes other people’s perceptions of life, places shackles and chains around your life without you even knowing it. I didn’t understand the whole passive aggressive ‘thing’ until my light bulb, eureka moment. Now I get it and now I BREAK FREE.

I’m not afraid to be alone, I’m not afraid of people’s opinions and I won’t be a slave to other people’s ideologies, beliefs and brainwashing. I’m going to bring my children up MY WAY; I’m going to pursue a writing career MY WAY and share my life with who I chose to. That’s freedom! Writing has set me free, quite literally. It has given me clear vision. Sure, let your past show you the way forward but don’t let it prevent you from forging the future you want, need and deserve.

Finally, I want everyone to spare a thought this week for every innocent child that is suffering as a result of government policies, war and conflict. No child deserves to suffer EVER!!


Enjoy your week. Be brave!



You can purchase my debut novel, Beyond the Past from 
Pegasus Publishers  
Amazon UK  
Amazon US
Kindle

OR ORDER FROM YOUR LOCAL BOOKSHOP.


Twitter
Facebook
www.pamcharles.com
LinkedIn












No comments:

Post a Comment