Saturday 14 May 2016

BULLIES WILL NEVER WIN - updated


The hardest part of life, in my humble opinion, is standing by your own beliefs and principles, even if it means you have to stand alone. Another hard part of life - that you have no control over - are the lies people are prepared to tell to hide their own deplorable actions. What has become clear this week is sticking a band aid on an open wound, does not stop the bleeding. 

I have physically shut myself away from people yet they still
Update. Twitter agrees
attack me – over something that had nothing to do with them in the first place. Personally, I realise some people look for anything they can cause trouble with and anything they can use as a stick to beat you with. It demonstrates harassment. Trouble causers will be trouble causers. My priority is the safety and wellbeing of my family. I've faced on onslaught of abuse but do you know what? Bullies will never win.

I am respectful and mindful of the words I use and I only write the truth; truth that can be verified with physical evidence. If you think you are going to cause trouble and I am going to turn a blind eye after everything I have been put through, you are very wrong – very wrong indeed.

MY FAMILY


Any other parents out there worry whether they have done enough to ensure their children can survive and thrive through adulthood?  I'm talking emotionally and psychologically, more than physically. I worried about it all the time until this week. Wes has been a total rock. When I've been on my knees, he has been firm and basically told me as it is. My initial reaction was to close all my social media accounts and this blog but he reminded me of why I started them and how hard I have worked to organically grow them. My social media accounts include politics, LFC, F1, books, authors, production, film, etc. He reminded me I should not give them up. He is absolutely right of course but when you are faced with an onslaught of abuse and lies, you do think the best way is to shut it down but then the bullies win.

Wes spent most of Wednesday evening analyzing all the information, data and evidence – I swear he should be studying computer forensics. The report he has compiled is concise and provides an excellent dossier of facts. He was simply calm, cool and collected. He knows I had reached the end of my patience and I am tired and exhausted but he has been simply brilliant and I know whatever life throws at him, he will handle it with dignity and strength. Most of all, he knows the difference between right and wrong and is made of outstanding moral fibre.

MENIERE'S

Meniere's is such a strange disease. For a couple of weeks, I have been on cloud nine, just the tinnitus to cope with but even that was manageable. Then wham! Out of the blue, stressful events, out of my control, take over and the brain fog descends, the fullness appears and then the dreaded spinning. I flipping hate being at anyone's mercy, least of all to an alien invader! 

There is nothing more frustrating than setting your stall out to work then it all gets blown up; the brain fog takes away your memory, function and dignity. I had so much planned this week. Oh well, I just have to ride it out again and there's me adding a part time job search on my 'to do' list!

Here’s to the end of a hellish week and in the words of D-REAM… "Things can only get better".

Have a fabulous weekend and week. Love to you all. Don't forget my book ...

Beyond the Past

Have you had the chance to read it yet? 

Would you like to review it for me? 

Read the first three chapters FREE on my website
Available from:
Pegasus Publishers
Amazon UK
Kindle
Amazon US
Or you can order from your local bookshop. 
The ISBN number is : 978-1-84386-789-0






No comments:

Post a Comment