Tuesday 24 May 2016

It's my birthday...



Unfortunately, people still want to play pathetic games. I say…LET THEM. Let's face it, bullying only exists if one party stays silent. That is NOT going to happen anymore.

Next week is my 48th birthday. I don't care how old I am because I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. Why? Because I was right all along and I promise you, in time, I will write a book trying to explain it all to you. For now, all you need to know is - the demons are out, chased and extinguished. This means, my birthday next week will be the best ever, celebrated with the most important people in my life. Bring on the party

I cannot believe how quickly the school holidays have come around again. They do say, 'time flies when you're having fun.' I love the school holidays, the early mornings, no school runs and the noise and laughter in the house.

So far this week I have been really busy doing lots of jobs on my 'To Do' list. The author profile is complete and will be on my website shortly. This will, hopefully, provide information for prospective agents, publishers and production companies. I've been working on a comprehensive list of agents, publishers and production companies with up to date submission details. I need to be prepared for September so I can work on both my PhD and my writing. I know I can do both – organisation is the key and lots of coffee!

Beyond the Past




Have you had the chance to read it yet? Would you like to review it for me?
Read the first three chapters FREE on my website
Available from:
Pegasus Publishers
Amazon UK
Kindle
Amazon US
Or you can order from your local bookshop. The ISBN number is : 978-1-84386-789-0

Beyond the Lies



















Streetwise


This week I revisited the synopsis or treatment. I am incredibly proud of all my work but this project is particularly special. It raises the issues of homelessness and austerity; but for the grace of God.









PhD


I've spent all week wading through research council papers. Remits are submitted and it's a go!

This week marks a month long period of 'A' level exams. It's so important to create the right home environment during examination time. So far my formula of good breakfasts, chilled atmosphere and lots of love and encouragement seems to have worked. A month to go then a wait until the 18th August for the results. I am confident Wes will give his best as he does in everything he takes on and he will be on the course of his choice come September.
We have so much to look forward to…

Much love


No comments:

Post a Comment